Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, Excavating, & Electrical Services
Your Pontiac, Morris, Streator, Braidwood, Coal City, Dwight, Fairbury, El Paso, Gibson City, Lexington, Chenoa and Gilman, IL home has an integrated network of essential systems that help keep your family healthy, safe and comfortable. At Popejoy Plumbing, Heating, Electric and Geothermal, we offer a full array of services that ensure your critical plumbing, HVAC, and electric systems will continue to operate at peak performance for many years to come.
Heating and Cooling Service
Air conditioners, furnaces, and heat pumps are built to last, but the contractor who installs your heating and cooling equipment will have the biggest impact on comfort and utility costs. We design every system using the latest technology to ensure your equipment provides the precise amount of conditioned air needed to keep your family comfortable in all weather conditions. If your air conditioner or furnace ever breaks down, we maintain a large service department that responds to HVAC repair inquiries quickly and effectively. Our trained technicians can fix any brand of equipment, and we offer 24/7 emergency service for critical situations.
Professional plumbing services are vital for new construction projects and existing systems. We specialize in fixing piping leaks, clearing clogs and replacing faulty fixtures. When you call, we’ll dispatch a trained plumber who will accurately and efficiently solve the problem. Our plumbing services include:
- Residential and light commercial
- New construction and remodeling
- Water conditioning systems
- Drain cleaning
- Water well pumps and service
- Septic system installation and repair
- Sewer and water services, including excavation and a sewer camera
- Licensed backflow inspections
Electric projects can be complex, so it’s important to select a contractor who has the experience and skill needed to provide effective solutions. At Popejoy Plumbing, Heating, Electric and Geothermal, we understand the value of green technology, so all our services are designed to maximize energy savings and help preserve natural resources.
- Residential and light commercial
- New construction and rewiring
- Automatic standby generators
- Flexible service agreements
- Ceiling fan and lighting fixture installation
- Network and telephone cabling
- Recessed and track lighting
Serving Central Illinois
For Over Two And A Half Decades
Selecting the Right Contractor
We recognize that you have many choices for electrical, HVAC, mechanical and plumbing services. At Popejoy Plumbing, Heating, Electric and Geothermal, our success is built on a foundation of integrity, honesty and putting the customer first. Here are a few of the things that differentiate us from our competitors:
- Superior and Complete Contractor Services: You can get comprehensive heating and cooling, ventilation, sheet metal fabrication, plumbing and electrical services from a single trusted source. It’s very convenient to hire one subcontractor for jobs that involve multiple trades. We are an American Standard contractor, and have met stringent levels of training, technical knowledge and customer service excellence.
- Certified Trained Technicians: Our company employs trained technicians. For HVAC, technicians who are NATE-certified have demonstrated an advanced knowledge of refrigeration concepts and repair techniques.
- Customer Service: At Popejoy Plumbing, Heating, Electric and Geothermal, no job is considered finished until you’re 100-percent satisfied. We always strive to maintain a low profile to minimize the disruption to your daily routine.
Great Service and Fair Prices
If you need plumbing, HVAC, or electric services, call one of our courteous representatives today. They’ll answer all your questions and schedule an appointment at your convenience.
REVIEW US ON GOOGLE!
HEAR WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
This is the fourth time that I have used this company over the last three years. I have used them for: smalll jobs less than two hundred; medium jobs, more than a thousand; and big jobs more than 5000. I have dealt with the workers, salesmen, and the people in charge. I can unequivocally recommend them for any and all jobs. On one of my jobs there was a small issue, the company stepped up and resolved my concerns. I just put a whole house generator. They came on time, worked hard, and completed the job. Quite honestly, if you live in an area they service, I don’t know why you would use anyone else. (Please note that if I was unhappy with them, I would have no qualms stating so).